- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Fold in the chopped macadamia nuts.
- Roll the dough into small balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet, leaving about 2 inches of space between each cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your freshly baked macadamia nut cookies with a glass of cold milk or a cup of coffee!